Morgan Durham practices in the area of trust and estate litigation, including in disputes involving will and trusts contests, financial and elder abuse, and related issues. Prior to joining Morrill Law, Morgan gained considerable experience as an associate with a regional civil litigation firm focused largely in the areas of insurance defense, premises liability, habitability claims and personal injury. During that time, she represented clients in all aspects of a case, including guiding them through pre-litigation disputes, mediations and in courts both at the State and Federal levels.
Morgan served as a former law clerk with both the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General in the Employment and Administrative Mandate Section, as well as the Solano County Public Defender’s Office.
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- State of California
- United States District Court- Northern District of California
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Solano County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- EBTEL – East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers