WHO WE HELP
- Beneficiaries and heirs navigating complex probate, trust, and related issues
- Individuals, family members, or others who are:
- defending against attacks on a trust/will
- seeking to invalidate a trust/will, based on incapacity and/or undue influence
- concerned about elder abuse or fraud
- Private professional fiduciaries requiring representation in contested and non-contested trust and estate matters and conservatorships
- Individual trustees, conservators, personal representatives, and others acting under durable powers of attorney
For many of the individuals and families we represent, the legal situation that brought them to our firm is often their first experience with the court system and the litigation process. Regardless of their ages and financial circumstances, what our clients have in common is the stress related to sensitive family and personal issues that are frequently at the heart of their legal matter.
At Morrill Law, we understand what our clients are going through—but more important, we have the desire to help them through it.
MORRILL LAW WORKS WITH CLIENTS IN
ALAMEDA, CONTRA COSTA, MARIN, SOLANO, SAN FRANCISCO & MARIN COUNTIES
IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA